The Plaque Inside St. John's Parish Hall, Warminster

Saturday 1st October 2016:


The plaque inside St. John's Parish Hall,
Boreham Road, Warminster. 
On the north wall, it reads:
"This tablet was erected by the members of the
Guild of the Holy Ascension
in memory of
Ernest William Legg,
Assistant-Priest of this Parish 1899-1905.
It was through his efforts that this Parish Room
was built in the year of our Lord God 1903."
Photograph taken by Danny Howell
on Saturday 1st October 2016.